 General / 39215
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:13:33 GMT

Sean Devolites <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote:
Wassssup Everyone,
Got an idea after looking at the star destroyer
in the shopathome catalog.  For those who are getting it
(can't include myself yet) would it be any fun to have a contest
to see who can build it the fastest?  There wouldn't be any prizes
really, just thought it'd be something cool to do.  LMKWYT.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

I already have to time my build - at Legoworld 2002 I was chatting to Tim
Courtney and the LEGO S@H girls and said I reckon I could do it in 9 hours,
as the RBR took me just over 4, and they reckoned it'll take a lot longer.
Guess I should have asked if I could take breaks too :\

Now I just have to wait ... had it on order since 1st Oct.

Dan