 General / 39208
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:24:40 GMT

That sounds like a great idea, I plann on building and playing with mine all
day on christmas! My mom and dad are getting it for me! it's the only thing
i asked for too! i am excited if you can't tell!

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
Wassssup Everyone,
Got an idea after looking at the star destroyer
in the shopathome catalog.  For those who are getting it
(can't include myself yet) would it be any fun to have a contest
to see who can build it the fastest?  There wouldn't be any prizes really,
just thought it'd be something cool to do.  LMKWYT.
Hasta La Vista, Sean