 Off-Topic / Fun / 9995
Re: predigested pap (was Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 04:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:

LOL gotta love, or hate, that pop culture. My University of Chicago
Spanish-Engilsh dictionary has 9 entries for words that start with "k," and
none of them are "kimosabe." The word vaguely looks like it could be a
Spanish word, but something tells me it isn't, unless its slang.

Kimosabe I think is Indian for friend, and I said that
I'm taking Spanish so I would've known what tonto means.

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_061.html

    Dave!