 General / 39205
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Dickson writes:
You'd only count first build time, right? I know that the second or third
time I build a model it goes much faster.

Tom

"Sean Devolites" <hotshot3396@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Wassssup Everyone,
Got an idea after looking at the star destroyer
in the shopathome catalog.  For those who are getting it
(can't include myself yet) would it be any fun to have a contest
to see who can build it the fastest?  There wouldn't be any prizes really,
just thought it'd be something cool to do.  LMKWYT.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

I'm afraid for 'building-fatigue'. I know I had the same when building the
Statue of Liberty. After several hours, I just had to step back and play
some computergames - like Lego Island II :-)
/\/\ark "my Destroyer will arrive in two weeks" de Kock