 General / 39276
Re: Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Um, because he wanted to increase your reading enjoyment by making you think
about what he was saying instead of giving it to you all predigested and
MTVlike?

But I like it that way!

I weep for today's youth.  ;)

If he had done that it would have detracted from the experience. :-)
oh.  You never want to detract from the experience. : )

P.S  This has gone pretty off the topic that we started on, hasn't it? : )

It's usually Allan's fault.  It's those darned 'alternative opinions' of
his.  :)

P.S.S  Why doesn't Allan get involved in this?!

Because:

a)  He knows better than to get involved in a discussion about what he
'meant' to say.

b)  He was out of town today and is just reading this now.

c)  He thinks Larry already did an excellent job of clarifying his original
comments.

d)  He's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma.

e)  All of the above.

For the record, my money's on 'e'.

Allan B.