 Off-Topic / Fun / 9430
Re: The Real Chosen One?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:34:00 GMT

--- Anthony Sava <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote:
Why is R2-D2 a droid god of all that is Star Wars??
If anyone has brought this
whole story to its end more, it's R2-D2.

Woo hoo!! I'm not alone thinking that R2 is the one
that "brings" balance to the Force. My wife still
thinks I'm daffy though, despite the fact that there
are others who also believe. Thanks for speaking out
Anthony!

--Jack
AFOL, St. Louis