 Off-Topic / Fun / 3222
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

And that gives me an idea. In the spirit of service to the community and
all that folderol:

SO giving you a hard time about the size of your collection?
Did you promise to sell some sets off but you really don't want to?
Well, I have a possible solution for you!

Let ME list them on eBay for you, and I'll mention S@H or something
about another bidder, or any one of a number of possible "violations of
TOS" (the list continues to grow) in the listing.

eBay cancels the listing and you then can tell your SO (or parent) "I
tried to sell it, honest!, but eBay won't let me!"

My fees will be reasonable, based on how badly you don't actually want
to sell.

Hmm.  What kind of guarantees are you willing to offer?  I mean, what if I have
you list a set to not sell, and it actually does?  Will you refund me my Lego?
Or do I have to settle for fair market value?  :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/