 Marketplace / Auctions / 2815
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:15:36 GMT

Yeah, well, I'm actually to the point where I need to be PAID to order
sets, rather than trade for non-US sets, because I actually <gasp!> have
too many of the 1252-1256 Shell sets on the way to me ;-)  There are the
new Singapore sets I want a very few of, but right now, there are no non-US
sets I need, nor can afford.

But paying through Larry's Factoring works fine, and will probably get the
sets to someone the fastest, as I know Larry will pay me quickly if I bug
him enough ;-)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Then you will make several people happy because they can download
the catalog,and,as someone wrote that S@H don't ship outside
the USA,you can order some of the 'S@H Specials' in our place and
send them to us and payment happens with the 'factoring service'.
Easy isn't it ... (or maybe it isn't that easy ???)

Talk to Tom Stangl about this, he has agreed to order for folks in
exchange for access to rare and non US stuff over there. I myself cannot
afford the time, I have a lot of trouble just keeping up with current
factoree requests for stuff, much less taking general requests.

However you can pay Tom via my service if you wish, I have factorees in
Netherlands, Italy and Germany, and would love to add additional
countries.

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home