 Marketplace / Auctions / 2843
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:04:10 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Ended.

Quoting from the note from ended@ebay.com:

"Catalogs are included in the list of items that are not allowed for
sale on eBay."

Just went through their entire list.  Catalogs are most definitely
NOT on the list.  I'm going to search through their listings and
post auction refs for catalogs here - you can do with them as you
see fit.

I suppose it could be argued that some of these are more obviously
"collectible" but they are catalogs.  Someone has a mad-on for you
and they're using eBay to harass you, imo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181494297
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181494678
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181495646
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181496365