 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2875
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:26:24 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

Yeah, well, I'm actually to the point where I need to be PAID to order
sets, rather than trade for non-US sets, because I actually <gasp!> have
too many of the 1252-1256 Shell sets on the way to me ;-)  There are the
new Singapore sets I want a very few of, but right now, there are no non-US
sets I need, nor can afford.

But paying through Larry's Factoring works fine, and will probably get the
sets to someone the fastest, as I know Larry will pay me quickly if I bug
him enough ;-)

I'm interested in the Shell sets also, and am willing to place S@H
orders for US specific sets also, under the same terms as Tom.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com