 Marketplace / Auctions / 2854
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:09:59 GMT

Ah-Ha! I just found it:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-list.html

scroll down to catalogs...
I guess if the catalog is current, and the bidder can subsequently order
items from the catalog then it is forbidden.  This is to prevent ebay
fee shortcutting.  Of course they are ignoring the intrinsic value
of the catalog itself.

KL

In lugnet.market.auction, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Ended.

Quoting from the note from ended@ebay.com:

"Catalogs are included in the list of items that are not allowed for
sale on eBay."

I looked in a number of places and did not see this ban but I may have
missed it.

<sigh>

Thanks all for the help just the same.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-items.html

No catalogues on it.  Someone has you on their "harrass in spare time" list.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/