 Marketplace / Auctions / 2851
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Ended.

Quoting from the note from ended@ebay.com:

"Catalogs are included in the list of items that are not allowed for
sale on eBay."

I looked in a number of places and did not see this ban but I may have
missed it.

<sigh>

Thanks all for the help just the same.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-items.html

No catalogues on it.  Someone has you on their "harrass in spare time" list.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/