 Marketplace / Auctions / 2792
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 02:08:22 GMT

Larry P wrote:

Anyway, I have a good supply of the most current S@H catalog and I am
going to try auctioning them off on eBay the way we've been batting
around. (under the banner "secrets of rare and not sold in stores sets
revealed" or something, starting bid 25 cents, writeup stating that you
can get them from S@H if you should choose to do so)

Larry, don't you think that "writeup stating that you
can get them from S@H if you should choose to do so" will give you
the same problems with eBay as the Blue Hopper writeup? I have seen
another instance where eBay does not allow "secrets revealed" type of
items where the secrets relate to eBay itself and getting items that you
find on eBay, cheaper.

Kevin