 Marketplace / Auctions / 2788
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 01:13:23 GMT

Here is a scan:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmatthew/john/lego/misc/catscan.jpg

Good Luck Larry!

John Matthews

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
My scanner seems to be on the fritz due to driver issues, and the
install CD has went on a walkabout... don't ask. ;-)

Anyway, I have a good supply of the most current S@H catalog and I am
going to try auctioning them off on eBay the way we've been batting
around. (under the banner "secrets of rare and not sold in stores sets
revealed" or something, starting bid 25 cents, writeup stating that you
can get them from S@H if you should choose to do so)

Does anyone have a scanner and the ability to make me a scan of the
cover? To put these in the gallery you need an image... this seems
ideal.

If you do, and think this is a worthy cause, please mail me an image,
jpeg preferered. Thanks for your help! I will post here as a followup as
soon as I receive it, or feel free to mail and check first to avoid a
dup.

Also, if there is one out there already that I am unaware of, please
advise. Feel free to be insulting if you wish. :-) (like you needed my
permission)

The catalog I am in possession of a lot of copies of is the "create your
own adventures" McDonalds themed cover fall 1999 one.