 Marketplace / Auctions / 2891
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:47:18 GMT

Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote:
So then I guess since this one was an older one, that it was ok???

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=183970401

Probably a combination of it being old and not auctioned by Larry.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/