 Marketplace / Auctions / 2808
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:22:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Ludo Soete writes:
What do you think of the following idee:

Place scans of the S@H catalog at the brickshelf.com site
(If Kevin agrees with it).

I'm not Kevin, but I don't think he'd do it, since it violates his (self-
imposed) restrictions(1) about placing scans of current Lego product on his
website.

Besides, anyone who wants one can order it from S@H, unless they aren't in the
states.  In which case, they can easily arrange to get one from any number of
parties here at Lugnet.

1:Which is not to imply any criticism of Kevin - in fact, quite the opposite

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/