 Marketplace / Auctions / 2794
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:50:41 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Larry, don't you think that "writeup stating that you
can get them from S@H if you should choose to do so" will give you
the same problems with eBay as the Blue Hopper writeup? I have seen
another instance where eBay does not allow "secrets revealed" type of
items where the secrets relate to eBay itself and getting items that you
find on eBay, cheaper.

Kevin

It might. We will see. followups to theory...

This time, if they pull it, I will follow up with eBay more aggressively
because the listing has been crafted pretty carefully to avoid every
issue I can think of that has been raised in the past.

Anyone well connected enough at slashdot to try writing an article if
that happens?