 Marketplace / Auctions / 2793
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:46:04 GMT

Thanks all for the help.

Here's the URL. LUGNET regulars are NOT going to want to bid on this!

(someone asked me for a copy, as they had not gotten one. I will be
happy to oblige, send me an SASE with sufficient postage, and of
sufficient size, and I'll hook you up. Or you can call S@H, of
course...  Priority on this is to eBay, if this works I am going to run
this lot a few times.)

:-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182976886

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<whine whine whine, my scanner isn't working... can someone else do my
homework for me, this is the internet, after all... :-) >