 Marketplace / Auctions / 2804
Re: Scan of current S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Anyway, I have a good supply of the most current S@H catalog and I am
going to try auctioning them off on eBay the way we've been batting
around. (under the banner "secrets of rare and not sold in stores sets
revealed" or something, starting bid 25 cents, writeup stating that you
can get them from S@H if you should choose to do so)

The catalog I am in possession of a lot of copies of is the "create your
own adventures" McDonalds themed cover fall 1999 one.

Hi Larry,

I see that you want to sell a S@H catalog through E-Bay.
Now,i'm a little disapointed because now you can make only 1
person happy with it.

What do you think of the following idee:

Place scans of the S@H catalog at the brickshelf.com site
(If Kevin agrees with it).

Then you will make several people happy because they can download
the catalog,and,as someone wrote that S@H don't ship outside
the USA,you can order some of the 'S@H Specials' in our place and
send them to us and payment happens with the 'factoring service'.
Easy isn't it ... (or maybe it isn't that easy ???)

regards,
Ludo