 Off-Topic / Debate / 975
Re: Genocide and terrorism (Was: SW <-> Russia conspiracy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 19:21:44 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Right, sorry.  If you committ to be a keeper in some form, and then the
assumed ward reveals moral shortcomings, what's is your behavioral response?

Try to fix, then disengage if the (implied) contract becomes null and
void. I help my relatives out of respect, admiration, and love. Why do
you love someone? Philosophical question... but if I stop respecting my
relatives I don't have that obligation any more. Love cannot be easily
reduced to a quid pro quo but it can't be unrequited either.

I do mean US government business.  What if it is as a soldier?

Why is this soldier there? Are we at war? Anything goes. If not, why is
he there?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.