 Off-Topic / Debate / 26848
Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 14:15:34 GMT

   You lost me there. What’s a concrete thing that science can’t address?

“I am speaking about Creation.”

How’s that concrete? I’m not seeing the creation myth as at all concrete.

Everything that exists had to come from something. Whether you want to call Event 1 “God” or just “Some Random Occurance”, neither fit into the model of Science.

Even if you want to say that “the universe always was”, that is still beyond logic and beyond the peruse of Science.

I thought we all had agreed that Science had nothing to say about Creation. But certainly you can’t deny that it occured. Creation is the elephant in the room of Science.

JOHN