 Off-Topic / Debate / 26813
Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 18:52:35 GMT

   Yeah, but one was fined thousands of thousands of dollars and the other one is still on the air yapping about it.

But the upside here is that Howard moved. He’s now on Sirius and free of FCC “control” of what’s appropriate. That’s a good thing. It means the market will decide whether his speech is wanted or not, rather than some kloomonk in FCC headquarters.

And MAYBE, just MAYBE, Ophrah will lose a few listeners. Not that I dislike her per se, mind you.