 Off-Topic / Debate / 26826
Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 19:44:10 GMT

snip

  1. - IIRC, it precedes the New Hacker’s Dictionary or Jargon File, another great publication

Do we have that on .geek? That is so cool!

This is one of the huge list o’ reasons why Larry is good for this communiity--a wealth of knowledge (some would say useless, but I like it! :p )

Dave K