 Off-Topic / Debate / 26824
Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 19:41:13 GMT

   Here’s something--libertarians get in on this--less gov’t intervention--stop legislating morality!

Um, ya??? What was it you wanted said here Dave? I agree with you, as far as you go. Was that it? Can I doze off again??? Too late... You don’t go far enough in your interest in freedom.

Huh? Which Dave are we talking about here?

Thought I was talking to Dave K... my bad... sorry about that, Dave!

You’re a closet (small L) libertarian already anyway, so never mind, Dave!

You was talking to me, and then there was an interjection from Dave!

Eh, too many Daves!!!

Dave K