 Off-Topic / Debate / 24300
24299  |  24301
Subject:
US State Department: Global terror attacks are on the rise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:17:20 GMT

   What would be the cost of a nuclear terrorist attack in a major US city?

Tell me what the probability is first.

Are you nuts? First, if you doubt whether OBL would denotate a nuke in a US city if he could, then you are deluded.

That is a big “if”. Do you really think killing thousands in Iraq & Afghanistan will decrease the risk to US interests? You really are a useful idiot!

It appear’s Bush’s antics as part of the “War on Terror” have conincided with a rise in international terrorism!

Scott A