 Off-Topic / Debate / 23287
Re: To change the tune...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

If we get to stone every politician who lied, there would be no politicians -
not that doesn't sound bad.  :-)

c/ be no/ be almost no/

and we agree. I think there are a *few* honest politicians out there. Ron Paul
for example...

http://www.house.gov/paul/bio.htm

http://www.reason.com/0312/cr.35.shtml (a good read in and of itself)