 Off-Topic / Debate / 22898
Re: Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:16:41 GMT

   MLK Jr: “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.”

Interesting that you’d quote a minister and applied it to a Christian president, and all the while being yourself not a Christian (I presume).

//Irony on//

The devil can cite scripture to his purpose.

//Irony off//

   Please. The dirty little secret is that Europe has always detested America for one reason or another.

Perhaps, but the dirtier little secret is that Europe’s antipathy is not and has not always been groundless.

Dave!

The bigger ‘dirty little secret’ is “Hey! The Euro’s hate us anyway so who cares about their opinion where ‘world events ’ are concered even though the Europeans live closer to Iraq than do Americans...

Indeed; Europe (Cyprus?) was within range of one of the missle systems SH did not have.

Scott A