 Off-Topic / Debate / 22930
Re: Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:

snip

   Sounds like you’ve just proven that the current POTUS is a threat to the world. Just ask any Iraqi. Or any German, Frenchman, Canadian, or even many of us Americans.

- Chris.

I always liked the acronym--FLOTUS :)

Ahh, what I glean from West Wing (and other sources ;) )

Dave K