 Marketplace / Shopping / 1947
Re: Slim Pickings at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:50:12 GMT

Robin Werner <robstormer@cs.com> wrote:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Demlow writes:
The Wal-Marts here have the Advent calendars marked down to $10, much better
than their typical ~33% off clearance prices.

Steve

The mother load at Wal-Mart in Clearwater, Florida! They have a large pallet
stacked 5 feet hi with Advent calendars marked down to $10. There must be
75~100 of these sets. I think I’ll wait and see what they do with all of them.
Maybe the price will go down even more?

As long as most of them don't move, they should drop.  If you're
tempted to buy a few now, don't.  You'll just hold up the price
drops, or possibly stop them entirely.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/