 Marketplace / Shopping / 1946
Re: Slim Pickings at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Demlow writes:
The Wal-Marts here have the Advent calendars marked down to $10, much better
than their typical ~33% off clearance prices.

Steve

The mother load at Wal-Mart in Clearwater, Florida! They have a large pallet
stacked 5 feet hi with Advent calendars marked down to $10. There must be
75~100 of these sets. I think I’ll wait and see what they do with all of them.
Maybe the price will go down even more?

See Ya...
Robin GFLTC