 Marketplace / Shopping / 1935
Re: Slim Pickings at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 01:33:37 GMT

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
<whine>

This afternoon at Target Bridgepointe (San Mateo, CA), I found several Advent
calendars marked down to $11.90

I think that's the chainwide price for these (subject to local option).
I cleaned out my local store of these, 5 cents a piece is not too shabby
for a parts assortment that includes several trans 2x2 medium slopes.