 Marketplace / Shopping / 1940
Re: Advent set at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 05:15:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I think that's the chainwide price for these (subject to local option).
I cleaned out my local store of these, 5 cents a piece is not too shabby
for a parts assortment that includes several trans 2x2 medium slopes.

I grabbed 2 of these at the clearance price of $11.90 from the Target on 28th
street in GR.  I haven't decided whether to use them for parts or to save them
for next year and give them to some of my friend's children...

The Targets back here in Maryland had little to offer upon my return for me,
though I did get a couple of huge Primo sets for $11 each marked down from
$30, though these are definitely going to be gifts for the children of some
friends.

Will