 Marketplace / Services / 275
Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:43:46 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
BTW, PayPal just went international. I was excited.

Then I read the fine print... 30 cents plus 2.6%(.something anyway) for
every transaction no matter how funded. I am not sure it's the end of
factoring after all. But it should make periodic settlement easier anyway.

I assume you are referring to charges borne by international account holders
(non-US).