 Marketplace / Services / 327
Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 00:34:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Mike Stanley writes:
After checking my history of payments I think I know what Richard's problem
is.  He is listed as "Unverified" - which I believe means he has not
registered a bank account with Paypal.

Could be.  I will check this out directly.  As it stands, I can confirm that
the interface screens I have been viewing look nothing like the one you
posted about -- there are at least a few HUGE differences.

Thanks, Mike.

-- Richard