 Marketplace / Services / 284
Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:34:15 GMT

Rob Doucette wrote:
I don't know if this is applicable since technically, as a PayPal user I am
not the one with the CC account nor am I receiving the CC transaction
directly.  Interesting point though.  Personal accounts are such small
potatoes that I doubt that would ever get tested.  Its not like MC/VS can
cancel my privileges. (Maybe they can??)

The agreement with the credit card company is PayPal's, you never signed
an agreement with Visa or any other credit card company. However, you
did agree to PayPal's conditions. Looking through them, I don't see
anything about surcharges, so it looks like you're free to use them.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com