 Marketplace / Services / 280
Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:32:09 GMT

Sorry, Mike...

If you start insisting on eCheck or PayPal, you will forever lose my business,
not that I've bought much from you, but I object to what PayPal has done with
limiting a buyer's use of credit cards for payment.

In fact, I'm not using PayPal any more, except for one transaction involving
Sheree R. and the Australia Fabuland lot, and I will probably refund any excess
$$ via a money order in the box when I ship to Sheree...

And you can't NOT accept US cash, can you??

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.market.services, Mike Stanley writes:

Insisting on eCheck or Paypal balance transfers would then become just like
insisting on payment in US dollars or by certified means rather than
personal checks - something a seller certainly has a right to do as long as
he states it clearly up front.