 Marketplace / Services / 286
Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Mike Stanley writes:
I know several people (including myself) are dreading the day when we're
forced to switch to the Premier or Business account at Paypal.

Count me as one of these people.  I like my account just the way it is right
now.

I tend not to keep funds at Paypal.  I keep them at my x.com bank account.
My Paypal account is linked to my X.com bank account and that is the account
where I draw echeck monies from.
What irks me is the lag time in funds availability for x.com deposits.  I have
gotten burned by a $25 fee three times because I drew monies out of X.com using
Paypal that were not yet available at X.com.  Someday I will figure out how to
do this without getting burned.  Meanwhile I am disputing two of the NSF fees
but will likely lose.

__Kevin Salm__