 Marketplace / Services / 274
Re: End of factoring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Meanwhile, I would remind anyone who hasn't joined, that I (and some other
people) continue to rebate 50% of the signup bonus, if any, back to the
joiner if I am given as the referral. (I don't know whether non US joiners
get the bonus, I would appreciate some info from non US joiners) On the
other hand, if you join via Todd Lehman, the entire referral bonus goes to
fund Lugnet. So, public service? or 1/2 back to you and 1/2 lining my
pocket. Your choice. :-)

You may not have noticed the recent change in policy.  Personal accounts no
longer receive referral bonuses.  So you'll have nothing to refund unless
you've upgraded - and nothing will go to fund LUGNET unless Todd has
upgraded.  :(

In that case, credit Todd, not me, if you join and get the chance to give a
referral(1). I will not be upgrading if I can help it. I don't run factoring
as a business.

And yes, my current fee structure is under 2.25 for the size txn that Mike
spoke of. I suppose I should hike my fees again.

1 - I hear from some of my factorees that have tried, that there is no place
to PUT a referral on the international sign up screen, so it may be moot for
them anyway.

++Lar