 Marketplace / Services / 278
Re: End of factoring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:59:43 GMT

Maybe not...

Assume that:
1.  International accounts can only fund transactions with a credit card (or
debit card which for the sake of this discussion is the same as a credit
card).
2.  All personal account holders have a limit on the amount of funds they
can receive in a given time period from CC funded accounts (hence all
international accounts).

I see the need for a factoring individual in the US (room for many?) with a
business account who is willing to act as a PayPal intermediary.  The
mechanism would need to work similar to Larry's system today:  Account for
and assign all fees involved to either buyer, seller, some combination of
both, as well as a nuisance fee for the intermediary.

What say ye...

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade: