 Marketplace / Services / 267
266  |  268
Subject:
End of factoring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:39:57 GMT

PayPal has announced they have went international. Pending an understanding
of what exactly that means, it could be (yaaaay!) the end of factoring.

Please stay tuned for details.

Meanwhile, I would remind anyone who hasn't joined, that I (and some other
people) continue to rebate 50% of the signup bonus, if any, back to the
joiner if I am given as the referral. (I don't know whether non US joiners
get the bonus, I would appreciate some info from non US joiners) On the
other hand, if you join via Todd Lehman, the entire referral bonus goes to
fund Lugnet. So, public service? or 1/2 back to you and 1/2 lining my
pocket. Your choice. :-)

++Lar