 Marketplace / Services / 266
Re: Closing x.com accounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:50:21 GMT

You can close the account and they will mail you a check.  See:

https://secure.finance.x.com/account_closure.asp

It used to be that X required you to send in a signed request to close an
account.  After my wife sent signed requests in twice, and her account was
never closed, a nasty letter finally got them to reveal this link.  The link
is now publicly listed on the customer care page, but in the past they
offered no such option.

Frank Filz wrote in message <39EC7FCE.794B@mindspring.com>...
I'm realizing I need to close my account pretty soon here. What options
have people found for extracting the money? I've never got it linked to
another account of any sort. I guess I could try out my debit card and
extract all the money from my ATM (which can give out change so I can
get the whole balance).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com