 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7267
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:35:21 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Geoffrey Hyde writes:

Also, did you want to have the parts all sorted out for you, or do you • want
to do that yourself if I can find sufficient quantity?

I can go either way. However, as Scott pointed out, we are paying USD 5.99
undiscounted for this set. And I've never seen it on any sort of • significant
sale, it's a consistent good seller I suspect.

Ouchies.  We Aussies *really* got stuck for that set, then.  That and the
7111 DF.

I suppose I could take a check, or an International Money Order, or an
Australian Money Order written out by your factoree here.  It all depends
though - if you want me to, I can find stocks of the 7110s and get them • for
you.

I'd use Harro for payments to Ozians.

NP in that case.

Part payment in parts is part and parcel of the party of the first • part's
plans. (1)

????  To quote from Ultima Online shop NPC:  "I don't understand thee." • :o)

Just a feeble alliteration. "party of the first part" is the speaker or • writer
(from contract law, the party of the first part is the first party named • in
the contract, by tradition the person who wrote it). "Part and Parcel" is • a
fancy way of saying "part".

Hmmm - I knew I saw that written somewhere.  But I'm not a great fan of law,
although I can say I've never deliberately tried breaking any.

Drop me a line.

Consider it dropped.  :-)

No no, drop a line is mail, not post. :-) I meant email me. But never mind • on
that. However if you know where you can get at least 30 of one color of • soccer
bus, let's talk. Drop me a line to my mercator.com email address.

Oops - I did mean to email, think I hit the wrong button when I replied.  If
I find any buses, I will let you know, via email or somewhere.  'Twould
seem, though, that again we will get *stuck* for pricing, especially way up
here ...  I'll have to look into local pricing for them.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde