 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7213
7212  |  7214
Subject:
Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 22:26:43 GMT

I have added bunches and bunches of parts to this baby.

An enterprising seller could make a living just selling parts to me and me
alone, at this point, if he was efficient.

Check it out! There is a lot of money to be made if you can satisfy my needs
for NEW, SMOKE FREE, SORTED parts:

http://my.voyager.net/lar/wantlist/parts_want_list_lugnet.html

Why the big addition?

Milton Train Works (http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar) is really getting
rolling now, with over 40 units of rolling stock just produced or almost
finished, and I carried out a thorough analysis of my needs, as well as making
it easier for myself by automating the parts list creation process to a
certain extent (it's now spreadsheet driven, I just have to enter colors and
amounts and the spread generates all the HTML for me).

Larry Pieniazek
Bricksmith and proprietor, Milton Train Works
http://www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud member of the Guild of Bricksmiths
http://www.bricksmiths.com