 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7232
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:14:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ran Talbott writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Olson writes:
How many good sets steadily show up at 3c average per part???

Doesn't matter whether the set is "good":  just what parts it has in it.

Well, I consider Naboo Swamp is one of those "good" ones because it parts out so
easily, whereas Speeder Bikes doesn't (lack of plates and bricks.) But any Star
Wars set is a far above average part mine.

But he'll probably luck out on some,  just because someone desperately wants
a couple hundred of something else in a given set,  and doesn't care about
making a proper business margin on the rest.

Ran

Yeah, I think so too. I have a couple things on Larry's list just sitting around
in big quantities from buying 10 of a set, which I'll probably never use and
wouldn't miss because I just wanted the other parts, but it's far less than $50.