 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7251
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:34:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Well, I consider Naboo Swamp is one of those "good" ones because it
parts out so easily, whereas Speeder Bikes doesn't (lack of plates and
bricks.) But any Star Wars set is a far above average part mine.

You got that right. I just need a source of cheap land speeders, I'd buy • 100
of them. I'd put Speeder Bikes, Lightsaber Duel and Droid Fighter at the
bottom of the heap though.

You said you wanted a cheap source of land speeder sets?  I know that the
7110 here in Australia costs $19.40 Australian, retail, maybe I should shop
around to see how many I could get you?

Also, did you want to have the parts all sorted out for you, or do you want
to do that yourself if I can find sufficient quantity?

I have a couple things on Larry's list just sitting around
in big quantities from buying 10 of a set, which I'll probably never use
and wouldn't miss because I just wanted the other parts, but it's far
less than $50.

Don't get too stuck on that 50 buck threshold, especially if you're • willing to
eat some of the postage and/or send it first class instead of prio, and
especially if I can paypal you instead of having to write a check.... OR • if
you want to buy something from MTW!

I suppose I could take a check, or an International Money Order, or an
Australian Money Order written out by your factoree here.  It all depends
though - if you want me to, I can find stocks of the 7110s and get them for
you.

Part payment in parts is part and parcel of the party of the first part's
plans. (1)

????  To quote from Ultima Online shop NPC:  "I don't understand thee."  :o)

Drop me a line.

Consider it dropped.  :-)

1 - ya it was a reach, but I had to do it.

Hmmm ...  Still confused as ever.  <g>

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde