 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7234
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Olson writes:
Priority colors would be neat.

Done... http://my.voyager.net/lar/wantlist/parts_want_list_lugnet.html

What exactly is the market value for a brown 1x4 brick?
I tried to determine if these really existed a while ago.

I dunno either. They DO exist, I have some. (however they may not be released
to the GP, can't be sure) I don't really NEED any at the mo but would stock up
if they presented themselves. Doesn't the MTT have them??? I bought two MTTs
but gave them away when I went to Berlin so I dunno.

If you examine my list closely I bet you will find parts I will buy in colors
that don't exist. I was shotgunning... (one for sure example: train glass in
trans neon orange?? I put all the trans colors on all the glass types because
I couldn't be bothered to think of what went with what, it was faster to make
the spreadsheet that way... but trans neon orange train glass is marked with
washed blue... low priority purchase and low price)

++Lar