 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7238
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 01:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ran Talbott writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Erik Olson writes:
How many good sets steadily show up at 3c average per part???

Doesn't matter whether the set is "good":  just what parts it has in it.

Well, I consider Naboo Swamp is one of those "good" ones because it
parts out so easily, whereas Speeder Bikes doesn't (lack of plates and
bricks.) But any Star Wars set is a far above average part mine.

You got that right. I just need a source of cheap land speeders, I'd buy 100
of them. I'd put Speeder Bikes, Lightsaber Duel and Droid Fighter at the
bottom of the heap though.

I have a couple things on Larry's list just sitting around
in big quantities from buying 10 of a set, which I'll probably never use
and wouldn't miss because I just wanted the other parts, but it's far
less than $50.

Don't get too stuck on that 50 buck threshold, especially if you're willing to
eat some of the postage and/or send it first class instead of prio, and
especially if I can paypal you instead of having to write a check.... OR if
you want to buy something from MTW!

Part payment in parts is part and parcel of the party of the first part's
plans. (1)

Drop me a line.

1 - ya it was a reach, but I had to do it.

++Lar