 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7239
Re: Selling Lego 6600 Highway Construction Set MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Keith Fix writes:
I have one mint in sealed box Lego 6600 Highway Construction set I would like
to sell.  Price is $43.00 plus shipping.  Shipping will probably be UPS.
Shipping box is 25 x 21 x 6 inches and is about 6 pounds.  I will use UPS.COM
quick cost calculator to determine shipping cost.  Use "45236" for origin,
"Customer Counter" for drop off and "Your Packaging" for Packaging.  I prefer
PayPal for payment.  Please e-mail me if you are interested, if no response by
8/2/2000 I will auction it.

Thanks,  Keith

This set has been SOLD!

Thanks, Keith