 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7242
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 04:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:

What about the Dacta red/yellow/black plate packs?

Red and black are pricey compared to the S@H offerings (it's an apples to
oranges comparision since they are differently assorted) but yes, for yellow
plates, there is no other way to buy them commercially. Thanks for the
reminder.

They're such an *odd* assortment though. 6x10 instead of 6x8 or 6x12 ??

++Lar