 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7219
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Maybe I'll take another pass through it yet tonite. But I'm convinced someone
could still make a good profit feeding me parts, even at these prices,
assuming they have a steady stream of discount sets for input.

What convinced you of that?  Did you stop to figure out what set or at what
discount? How many good sets steadily show up at 3c average per part??? Surely
you're bluffing. Wait for bulk ordering.